Monday 3 December 2012

Love is all about feeling not about sex :)



Well well well the most awesome topic to discuss on love.





What does love mean??? does it only mean sex???? 

I don‘t know whether you guys will agree with me or not but almost 80%people think love means to have fun with your partner  Fun may be of many type but here fun means sexual life. Today many of the people are hanging out with each other dating each other and all.

But everyone are not true lovers. Few are true lovers and other are for the sake of fun before marriage. Is this so important to have sex with your partner before marriage. Common guys be mature u can always enjoy such fun  after your marriage i know we are human being we need this but its not compulsory before marriage. I have few friends who just broke their relationship with a guy or a girl for not having sex. Isn't this wrong ????? As per me it is because love is not all about getting physically with your partner. 

It's all about the feeling from bottom of your heart towards a particular person may a special person. It all about the feelings, care, affection, trust, respect, etc . Why do people nowadays are just looking for a physical relationship and after going physically, how can anyone ditch there partner ????? how can a person can just break there years  relationship because their partner is not ready for going physically. love is not lust nor it is going physically with some one.

love is the most awesome feeling in the whole world which bring a two peoples heart and the soul together. Who can feel, care͵ trust and have mental fun and mental satisfaction with each other mental fun mean enjoyment, roaming with the partner enjoy every second with the partner but it's not about going physically.

In today world every one around us just have lust in their eyes and its dam ridiculous, and this is the harsh fact. Where few people are with their partner only for sex and once its done u ditch him or her. And then the session continue with some one else love,sex and dhokha.



When sex started becoming easier to get, love started becoming harder to find.

I need your comments guys come on speak up guys. What‘s your opinion???

Do you guys agree with me :)

10 comments:

  1. Love is a only feelings not sex. Sex just a small part of love but not love. Before marry not good sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree love is not just about SEX.... But I don't agree to the fact that one should have it only after marriage... If you love that person from all your heart or even if you don't but your body craves for it... I don't think there should be a problem in it... IF you both are conformable with it... why not?

    Y give should much of importance to SEX here... One can have it before marriage or after marriage or have it and never get married at all...

    At the end, the fact remains the same SEX is an urge... but love is much beyond it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alka Singh i do agree with your comments but what about a girl or a guys breaking their years relationship with their partner because he he or she is not to have sex. I mean i can understand that every person need this but its not compulsory as us said if partners r comfortable they can do it but still is not compulsory love doesn't starts or ends on sex.
      love is the the feeling which no one can describe.
      This blog is based on reality :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i have seen ur views on love and sex . i cant judge it but i just give my view . love and sex , both are different feel so we should not mix up them as one and in my view who are in love doesnt go for sex, the ppl who are attracted to each other goes for sex soooooooooo if two ppl having sex it doesnt mean that they are in love they just got attracted and have sex. so the ppl who ditches after sex are just attracted . there is no wrong having sex before marriage with our love buttttttttt we are humannnn not an animals so we do have some standards.and im still not sure about this love and sex because i have not experienced none of them .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hummmmmmm but i don't agree with you completely anyways this is your point of view thanks for the comments :)

      Delete
  5. hmmm true !

    shadi se pahle hi sab kuch kar liya to shadi k bbad karne ko kya kuch rahega ................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is a tricky emotion. There are some things that feel like love but they are much too superficial to be the real thing. Real love takes time and doesn't happen over night. Here are three things that people often confuse for love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you,
    Scared of these feelings because it’s still new
    I catch myself thinking of the best way to share,
    Hoping you’ll return my confession showing you care
    And then I catch myself again… and drag my thoughts back to reality
    I am back at square one, does this just happen to me?

    Poems are so stupid I swear I would never do this
    But this is YOU, and you aren’t like anyone I have met
    How much longer do I have to write, can I tell you yet?
    When I come back from my thoughts I feel more secure
    But then I sleep… and the dreams of you occur

    The dreams I have of you are so vivid and clear
    I feel TRUE happiness inside and that there is nothing to fear
    People say dreams have underlying meanings and not to ignore them
    I say we both know what they mean and now I want you to hear
    Hear what I am about to say to you, feel it with my body, see it in my face
    Hear it in my words and tone when we converse

    I love you! I love you more than I ever thought I could
    Be with me always and be loved like you should

    ReplyDelete